Saturday, February 26, 2011

one step closer

I went to a wonderful funeral for my first Sunday School teacher Miss Ethel. She was an amazing godly woman. I feel so blessed to have been one of the children that she taught, prayed for and encouraged. After 90 years on this earth, she is home. Her adoption is complete.

When I got home, Scott casually said, "Did you see that we got our fingerprint appointment?" I got all excited...he calmly in his wonderful Scott fashion said, "didn't know it was a big deal". Truth be told, we still have a long way, but each step is a step closer to bringing my boys home.

1 comment:

  1. Every step closer is a good one. Love that you are documenting the steps :). We can't wait to meet those sweet boys! Sweet Miss Ethel! What a reception she must have received at her home!!

    ReplyDelete